Favorites

Favorites
My family

Monday, November 8, 2010

My hobbies

My favorite things to do are facebook creep. I love hanging out with my friends, and my family. I spend most of my weekends hanging out with my family, because I don't have time always during the week. I don't hang out with my friends as much because I see them at school all day. I also hang out with Rigo on the weekends. We go out to eat, and to the movies a lot. I love hanging out with him:) 

2 comments:

  1. Megan, I love this post! The picture you put of all the pictures of you guys :) so cute! I really like how you have done all your posts about family and who they are your hobbie, that is really really cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty neat Hobbies. Rigo is one cool cat, I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete