Wednesday, December 22, 2010
My hobbies :)
My main hobby is to hang out with my family. I love being with my family, because they are fun to be around. My family and I like to play cards, sit around and talk, watch old videos of when we were littler, and just watch television. I have five older sisters, four brother-in-laws, two nieces, and a nephew. My oldest sister, Emily, works at the hospital in Storm Lake, Iowa. She is married to Pete Bodholdt, they together have two kids. Ty and Abigail they have more energy than anyone I know! They love to come to my house, in that case, grandma and grandpa's house! My second oldest sister, Amanda, works also at the hospital in Storm Lake. Amanda is married to Keith Thompson. They together have one baby, Gracelyn. Gracelyn was born November 30th, 2010. She is a doll and the center of attention! My middle sister, Mallory, works at Nelson's Jewelry in Spencer, Iowa. She is married to Kyle Rehnstrom. My fourth sister, Karianne, works in Cedar Falls, Iowa. She attends the University of Northern Iowa. I can't wait for Christmas to come around, because I love being together as one family. Sitting around the table, eating, and talking is my favorite. My family is still very close to this day, which I feel very lucky to still have. I hope that we never take our own separate ways. Being with my family is always fun! I love my family:). This picture is of my sisters and I this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love to be with my family too! I wish that I had a large family like you so that way I would have many nieces and nephews. ;) Christmas is always fun though because we get to be with both sides of the family. :)
ReplyDeleteYour family and mine do a lot of the same things to pass the time! I sometimes wish i had a ton of older siblings to be close to! :D
ReplyDelete